If you think your margins are lower than they should be, ask yourself the following –
- Is my selling price lower than that of the average in my area?
- Are my cost prices higher than the average? (some suppliers offer better credit terms in exchange for higher cost price).
- How is my sales mix? Is draught accounting for most of my sales?
- When I get a stocktake performed, how much waste is there & is it all accounted for?
- Is there pilferage of stock or cash?
Food & Beverage Stocktaking offer continuous advice to all our clients in areas just like above.